LISTENING ROOM

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Google Alert - shakira video

Video4 new results for shakira video
 
Mattyas and SHIKSU#MIXCLIP ! love u shakira ♥ [READ ...
1 min
hi everyone today I decided to make a clip with me and with shakira hope u like it help me get 200 subscribers Contact: mattyas ...
youtube.com
Hay amores shakira cover
3 min
My first full song on YouTube! Not the best but it will do for now
youtube.com
Shakira - Waka Waka - Official 2010 FIFA World Cup
4 min
Shakira waka waka video
youtube.com
Casi Angeles. (Shakira mix +others)
1 min
I DON'T OWN ANYTHING . : )
youtube.com


Tip: Use a plus sign (+) to match a term in your query exactly as is. Learn more.

Delete this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment


@dirtbeats #follow

@dirtbeats #follow

[*VIPRE Antivirus Premium*]

Popular Posts

Blog Archive